You start to forget things as time goes by. Sometimes when I am on the toilet I try to remember things I hated about having a colon, even though I miss mine every day. I try to think of stuff that I won’t miss and benefits to having a Front Dumper AKA the BCIR
Things I don’t miss about having a colon
1. Whipping your ass and having cheap toilet paper tear getting shit all over your finger. COME ON IT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL!!!
2. Taking a dump in a public restroom only to realize there is no soap in the bathroom to wash your hands.
4. Being bloated
5. More IC Flares
Some good things about a Front Dumper
1. Shitting in a cup in my car if I have to.
2. Shitting in a bush if I have to, standing up. Be J E A L O U S, boys. No penis envy here! HA HA
3. Being able to hold my poo unlike with a colon.
4. Not having shit backed up in your body all the time. Once I drain my Front Dumper I am empty.
5. Never having to use one of these http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/images/squat-toilet.jpg
Things that suck about continent ileo pouches
1. Gas that moves around and can keep you up at night. I am starting to learn to sleep through it, sort of like my bladder pain.
2. Gas since you can’t fart with no asshole.
3. Loud guts that you can hear over a movie, especially if there is an infection.
4. My small intestine moves around way too much now, usually related to gas and bacteria overgrowth I keep getting.
5. Missing the taking a LARGE dump, the wonderful feeling that shaves 5 lbs off your body.
6. Pain. That I hope will one day pass.
7. Sadness, depression and constant morning. I have a daily pitty party.