Hydro Land

Trying to schedule my 2nd hydro distention since I am caving and decided to do another. My first one was great (May 19th) until I did bladder instills now I have been in a month long flare. Not sure if I want to be with the same doctor or find a new one. Also depends on their schedules. I need to have procedures done on a Friday so I am not out of work for more than a day and can heal over a weekend. I was really hoping I would not have to get another one since they hurt, like labor pains from what I am told (never had kids luckily).So just waiting for my current doctor to get back from vacation and or call from new ones I am tracking down.

I got approved for a small $500 dollar 0% APR credit card from Capitol One so that is going towards my stem cells. Putting the card away for that sunshine day! Slowly but surely I will get enough to take off to California.

My pain level and spasms are at an all time high. I can’t even explain how bad I am lately. My life has drastically declined. I go to bed around 11pm and wake up around 4:30 am. I forgot what sleep is, I am a walking zombie. I sleep less and less hours and I take valium and ambien.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s